Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vietnam Cruise: Hong Kong

Travel and photography are my true passions, and I was fortunate enough to go to Vietnam.  Vietnam?  Yes, Vietnam.  It never ceases to amaze me how lucky I have been to travel the world.
We flew into Hong Kong on March 28, 2011 to join a segment of the Seven Seas Voyager's World Cruise.  We got to our hotel late in the evening, but we were so excited just to be there.  We went to the rooftop bar for a few drinks and to relax a little after that long flight.



The rooftop bar had a pool that overlooked the city. 








We had some time in the morning before getting on the ship, so we walked around the area by our hotel.  We ended up by the olympic stadium.


It was a relief to get to the ship.  Now everything is taken care of for us on a six star luxury cruise ship.  Embarkation day is my favorite day in the whole world.  Nothing makes me happier that the feelings I have on embarkation day - when you are tired from traveling but you have gotten there ok, and are ready to get started on a trip of a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment